Throughout each school year our pupils also have the opportunity of learning and enjoying the activities that take place outside of the school. The activities are designed for students of all educational levels and coordinated with the different subjects so that they serve to strengthen and expand on the areas studied:
- Theatrical performances: in English, Basque and Castilian
- Cinema in English, Basque and Castilian
- Cultural excursions: Science Museum, Naval Museum, Aquarium, Courthouses, etc.
- Educational concerts
- Overnight stays in hostels
- Participation in environmental workshops
- Sports activities: skiing, skating, canoeing, etc.
In July our pupils are able to participate in the English and/or Basque activities organized by the centre:
- English – Play School Programme:
Designed for pupils between two and twelve years of age, this programme takes place in July from 9am to 2pm. The pupils participate in artistic, cooking and cultural activities, as well as excursions, visits, sporting tournaments, etc.
The programme takes place entirely in English and is managed by the school’s English Department.